The measuring devices and probes of the company ZIROX were developed for the requirements of the most different applications.
In addition to the series products, special customized systems are realized.
A solid electrolyte cell based on yttria-stabilized zirconia forms the core of the oxygen analyzer.
For special applications it is possible to equip our instruments with measuring cells which have a metal/metal oxide reference electrode ("solid state reference"). This reference electrode is particularly advantageous when no reference air supply is possible.
Important applications are:
- Firing optimization of combustion plants
- Quality control of porcelain and ceramic firings
- Monitoring of protective and forming gases for welding and soldering technology
- Quality control in float glass production
- Monitoring of residual oxygen in food industry
- Monitoring of heat treatment processes (e.g. annealing and sintering)
- Optimization of surface treatment processes (carburizing, nitriding, nitrocarburizing)
- Control of vacuum processes (PVD, sputtering, plasma nitriding)
- Test gas generator for laboratory equipment (carrier gas adjustment by solid state coulometry)
- Control of industrial plasma processes