The probes and measuring devices of ZIROX have been developed for requirements of the most varied applications.
Apart from the serial production, special customized systems are realized.
A solid electrolyte cell based on yttria-stabilized zirconia constitutes the core of the oxygen analyzer.
For special applications, we can equip our devices with measuring cells containing a metal/metaloxide reference electrode ("solid state reference"). If a supply with reference air is impossible, this tpye of reference electrode will be beneficial.
Important applications are:
- Firing optimization of combustion plants
- Quality control of porcelain and ceramic firing
- Monitoring of protective and forming gases for welding and soldering technology
- Quality control in float glass production
- Monitoring of residual oxygen in food industry
- Monitoring of heat treatment processes (e.g. annealing and sintering)
- Optimization of surface treatment processes (carburizing, nitriding, nitrocarburizing)
- Vacuum process control (PVD, sputtering, plasmanitriding)
- Test gas generator for laboratory equipment (carrier gas adjustment by solid state coulometry)
- Controlling of industrial plasma processes